DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
MONROE BANK & TRUST
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible to lead the development and implementation of MBT’s strategic online media marketing plan. Responsible to stay abreast of changes in the online marketing environment to best serve the objectives of MBT and to adjust plans accordingly. This position will oversee the online media properties of Monroe Bank & Trust. In addition, maximizes the opportunities to improve and expand sustainable growth of visitor traffic, revenue, conversion rates, profitability, and various defined social media metrics.
- Lead the development and implementation of MBT’s strategic online marketing plan.
- Develop, design, and perform maintenance on all of MBT’s digital marketing channels.
- Monitor MBT website and online analytics of all digital channels/pages to identify strengths, areas of improvement and make recommendations.
- Perform market research to identify opportunities for plan improvements and enhancements.
- Effectively communicate and provide direction on MBT’s digital marketing channels regarding technical ideas, proposals, and questions to all departments.
- Assist the Director of Marketing with defining the content strategy and the mapping of content throughout digital channels.
- Manage ongoing enhancements and improvements for brand awareness and customer engagement via all digital channels.
- Research the latest technologies, best practices, and online trends; providing guidance to the Director of Marketing, marketing team, Chief Information Officer, and internal clients.
- Develop documentation relative to digital marketing strategy and tactics; including proposals, briefs, and project plans
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field.
Experience: Three to five years of experience in integrated digital/social media marketing, website research, development and management. Banking/financial services industry experience preferred.
Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the required functions of the position may be considered.
Computer/Technology Skills: Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL, and web programming. Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS, preferred. Extensive knowledge of workstation web technologies and consumer devices; smart phones, tablets, PC’s. Knowledge and experience in current and evolving SEO and web-ranking techniques.
Other Requirements: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with interpersonal, organization and customer service skills.
Please apply online at: www.mbandt.com/careeropportunities.aspx