86952: SENIOR MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST (MEDICARE PLANS) - SOUTHFIELD
Health Alliance plan is seeking a Senior Marketing Communications Specialist to support the Marketing & Communications Strategy Department, located at 21700 J.L. Hudson Drive, Southfield, MI 48075. This position offers full-time hours and benefits.
The Individual Marketing Communications Senior Specialist supports the individual side of HAP’s marketing efforts. As an extension of the Manager of Marketing the Individual Marketing Communications Senior Specialist engages primarily with the HAP Medicare Department in support of their sales efforts selling into the individual health insurance marketplace. He/she will be responsible for completely understanding the mission of the company, the marketing/communications strategy department and the individual Medicare Sales/Ops department. Through insight, specific understanding, and guidance he/she will bring innovative sales, support, marketing strategies and concepts to the Manager of Marketing. He/she will then present these concepts in their expert capacity as a skilled and successful marketer and drive their creation and successful use through the sales/ops department and the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Individual strategic planning for HAP Medicare sales/ops and product positioning, market and competitive analysis
- *Develop strategies through the analysis of every piece generated in support of the HAP sales process
- *Develop the individual marketing communications including advertising, direct mail, trade shows, seminars and events, collateral materials, individual prospective member communications/dialog and content while ensuring they adhere to brand standards, style guidelines, contain accurate business standards content and are compliant by obtaining the necessary reviews/approvals.
- *Acquire advanced knowledge of the HAP sales departments, sales team, products, processes, goals, market plans, customers and members
- *Represent the Marketing and Communications Strategy department while providing account management to our HAP business partners of the HAP sales departments and their respective teams
- *Aid the Manager of Marketing in planning and managing the individual portion of the marketing budget
- Submit project budget proposals required for approval
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for the Individual marketing programs and activities
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Advertising or related field
- Minimum 5 years strategic planning experience including the development of sales and product positioning, program and product launch strategies and market and competitive analysis.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a marketing line capacity successfully managing a full load of diverse projects with proven ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Effectiveness of current and future marketing projects.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with Medicare and/or Dual Eligibles
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer:
Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, weight/height, marital status, familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.